Terms & Conditions
Welcome to The Professional Couriers!
Correction: These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Professional Couriers Website, located at https://www.tpcglobe.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use The Professional Couriers if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Professional Couriers and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Professional Couriers. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The Professional Couriers for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions
You must not:
Republish material from The Professional Couriers
Sell, rent or sub-license material from The Professional Couriers
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from The Professional Couriers
Redistribute content from The Professional Couriers
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. The Professional Couriers does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of The Professional Couriers, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, The Professional Couriers shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
The Professional Couriers reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that :
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant The Professional Couriers a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
✔ Government agencies;
✔ Search engines
✔ News organizations;
Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
* commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
* dot.com community sites;
* associations or other groups representing charities;
* online directory distributors;
* internet portals;
* accounting, law and consulting firms; and
* educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of The Professional Couriers; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to The Professional Couriers. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:t
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of The Professional Couriers or any of its services, brands logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Consignment Note Booking Conditions
1. Clients may carefully note that their envelopes / packets must not contain any letter or communication which will infringe the India Post Ofce Act, 1893. Cheques, Drafts, Files, Stationery Documents, Negotiable Instruments, Banking Papers LCs and such other documents are not barred from being sent through Courier Services. We accept envelops / parcels in good faith that they do not contain anything which infringe the law.
2. Goods of hazardous nature which are expressly prohibited by Railway, Airport Authority or any other transport agency shall not be accepted.
3. Company shall not be liable for any loss arising due to consequential of goods by any government or local authority.
4. Consignors are advised to insure parcels containing valuables.
5. Our liability in case of any loss or damage shall not exceed Rs. 100/-.
6. The company shall not be liable for any consequential loss arising due to delay/loss/damage/pilferage from the delivery or non-delivery of consignment.
7. The Company shall not be liable for any loss incurred due to the causes beyond its control such as floods, accidents, fire, theft, war etc.
8. Every effort is made to adhere to the delivery schedule but it may be delayed in the circumstances beyond our control. Provide telephone numbers or location map, otherwise delivery will be subject to locating the addresses. We do not deliver the consignments to P. O. Box address.
9. Taxes or any other charges leviable by any Central / State / Local Authorities wherever applicable shall be extra and payable by the Consignor / Consignee.
10. For packets weighing very little but occupying Abnormal / Additional Area, will be charged volumetrically.
11. We will also be not liable for any loss, mis-deliver, delay or damages to any article / things / Documents sent through us and no officer of company is liable for any such loss or mis-delivery delay or damage except to the extent mentioned at Sr. No. 5 above.
12. THE PROFESSIONAL COURIERS. has the right but not the obligation, to inspect any shipment including without limitation to opening the shipment.
13. We do not carry cash, jewellery, precious metals, contraband etc; if it is lost we are not responsible.
14. Our rates are for each article unless stated otherwise.
15. Proof of Delivery can be made available on request and such request must be made within thirty days of the despatch of the consignment. No claim may be made against us outside of that time limit. We keep records for 3 months only.
16. Any Dispute on this booking is for settlement within Jurisdiction Mumbai Courts / Consumer Redressal Forum.
17. Schedule of delivery depend on MODE of Transport.
18. THE PROFESSIONAL COURIERS shall have a general LIEN against owners of the goods / shipper / consignee for any monies whatever due from the shipper, consignee or owner to THE PROFESSIONAL COURIERS.
19. Consequential Damages Excluded. THE PROFES SIONAL COURIERS shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages or other direct or indirect loss however arising whether THE PROFESSIONAL COURIERS had knowledge that such damages might be incurred including but not limited to loss of income / profits / interest / utility or loss of market Taxes or any other charges leviable by any Central / State / Local Authorities wherever applicable shall be extra and payable by the Consignor / Consignee. The consignment note is not a Tax Invoice. A Tax Invoice will be made available by THE PROFESSIONAL COURIERS as the case maybe upon request.
20. It is Shipper’s obligation to ensure that all shipment tendered to THE PROFESSIONAL COURIERS. For carriage are prepared and packed sufficiently to ensure safe transportation with ordinary care and handling. Any article susceptible to damage as a result or any condition which may be encountered in transportation, collection or delivery must be adequately protected by the customer by proper packing.